Saturday, December 16, 2006

Marriage Proposal

I am on my second marriage proposal of the year. The first one was when I was in Greece. Actually, I was not proposed to formally in Greece... we just got married after he asked if I was single. I think that counts.

The second proposal happened tonight at work. Tis the season for Christmas Parties and the like... so we all brought in treats to share in the PICU. I made Gingerbread Cookies from one of my closest friends "secret family recipe"... ok, so it is not my real family, but they may as well be! The cookies were not as good as the last time I made them... a bit flat. But I was told that it is the taste that counts. The comments included: "They remind me of my grandma" .... "They are better than my Grandma Roses"... and my favourite ... " If I were not already married, I would marry you!" I think that counts as a proposal... don't you?

Thank you for the secret family recipe. That is what I called it all night when people asked for the recipe. Tee Hee...

1 comment:

Abner's Girl said...

Just make sure it remains a secret! Ah don't bother...nobody seems to be able to follow my recipe anyway!