Sunday, September 03, 2006

Flight Plan

So it is 23:26 Sunday night. I just left my house to pick up a friend at the airport who was flying in from BC. I am a few blocks from my house and my cell phone rings. It is my friend, who I am picking up. Apparently some crazy lady (ok, so I say she is crazy, but really, there may be a very valid reason for all this...) stands up in the plane and starts yelling "stop the plane, stop the plane". Luckily the flight had not left the ground. So, my friend is stuck in Toronto while the police come and get the crazy lady off the plane! I am a bit stressed. I watched Flight Plan last night... if you have seen it, you can understand why I am a bit stressed! Arg! Not really sure what I should do next. Go to the airport? Stay home and wait for her to call back? Arg!

Well... that is probably the most interesting thing I will ever have to blog about.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you make bacon ice cream while you contemplate your decision...head to the airport...stay home and wait for the call....hmmmmmmmm...bacon.

Anonymous said...

How can leave a comment? I can't leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

I fugrued it out! I can't leave a comment if I ry to sign in but I can do it as "other" What a relief!

.: Christa :. said...

You guys are nuts! Maybe you cannot leave a comment because I upgraded to the beta thing???? Will post an update soon.