Monday, November 27, 2006

A Few Of My Favourite Things

Every year about this time, I get excited about watching Oprah's Favourite Things show. One of my best friends and I have this tradition... watching Oprah, curled up on the sofa while adding up the cost of everything Oprah gives away. I have to say that I am a bit disappointed this year. I mean, I think it was great that she gave all that money away for people to do "good deeds" with, but I was really looking forward to watching her traditional Favourite Things show. So... in honour of that, here are just a few of my most favourite things!
  • Birkenstocks (with wool socks in the winter)
  • Shopping
  • Hugs
  • Blue Eyes & Brown Hair
  • Christmas, Christmas Carols, and white Christmas lights
  • Big, white, fluffy snowflakes (that stay on my nose and eyelashes!)
  • Singing in the shower... and the car (especially P&W songs, hands waving and all!)
  • Babies... well, kids in general
  • My very dear friend, Carla ... in fact, all of my dear friends!
  • Lying in the sun
  • My feet in the ocean
  • My old, ragged, torn, Club Monaco sweater that I simply cannot part with
  • Deb's laugh
  • Taking pictures and scrapbooking
  • Traveling the world
  • Cheap girly, fruity wine
  • Coke Zero
  • Chocolate
  • Bubble Baths (with a glass of that cheap, girly, fruity wine)
  • Reading a book by the fire at Chapters
  • Sleeping in late
  • Having flowers delivered to me... especially when there are lilies involved
  • Pedicures & Manicures
  • Hand written notes & cards... giving and receiving
  • Having coffee with friends
  • Breakfast at Cora's

No comments: