Monday, November 20, 2006

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

With 35 days until Christmas, I decided that it was no too early to start decorating! I am not totally done... I will wait a while to put my tree and garland up.... at least until Dec 1st. But I have tackled the main floor. Todays job? The basement!

I am about half way through my Christmas cards. I was looking up verses or poems to put in them. I think I have found one, which of course I cannot share with you incase you are one of the people I send a card to. But I can tell you the one that came in a close second.... (tee hee)

Roses are red
Violets are blueish.
If it weren't for Christians
We'd all be Jewish.

Still makes me laugh out loud!

2 comments:

4ever29 said...

I'm totally laughing right now!

.: Christa :. said...

R - I actually thought ouf you specifically when I read that poem. I somehow knew you would like it. I hope you have shared it with Tahnee, as I am sure she would appreciate it as well.