Thursday, September 27, 2007

To Sing Or Not To Sing

Well, I am going to do it. Contrary to what I sometimes think I should do, and contrary to what those who know me best have suggested I do (or not do as the case may be), I am going to do it. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I miss this part of my old life. I miss the challenge. I miss the music. I miss it all coming together.

I am entering what is typically a bad time of the year for me. As much as I love the fall, it is when I seem to struggle the most. I have already committed to protecting myself. I hope and pray this is not me letting my guard down. I hope and pray that the extra bit of activity in my life, as well as the love of music will be positive influences in my life. I hope and pray that if I am wrong, no one will say "I told you so."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you joining a choir??
sarah

.: Christa :. said...

Yah.... have been asked to sing in the CHS Alum choir... no real name yet. First rehearsal is today!