Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to Blogging

It has been a long time. A lot has happened. I am not sure that I can write about it all here and now. My heart is full of some really amazing things that God is showing me. But my heart is also full of some confusion and sadness. Since my last post, I have shed many tears, and have learned many wonderful truths about my God. The question is, where do I begin. In some ways, I have lost the ears that hear the brunt of my ramblings... both when I am wrestling with God and when I am drawing near to Him... when life is hard and when it is easy... when I am complaining and when I am rejoicing. So stay tuned. Perhaps I will use this outlet again.

3 comments:

4ever29 said...

Can't wait!

.: Christa :. said...

Well I think you are my only reader... so enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy reading your blogs. You have a great way of writing. I'll try to remember to check this more often.