Friday, April 27, 2007

What I did today

It has been way too long since I have posted anything. The truth is, a lot has gone on that is blog-worthy... I am just still working it all out in my head. A lot has gone on in my own life, as well as in others lives that has stretched me, affected me, and made me think. But for today you are stuck with a mundane blog about my day.

Got up nice and early... that is something I have been doing a lot lately... having a puppy is like having a kid. I did three loads of laundry, put together a table from IKEA, and tidied up, and gave my stinky puppy a bath. Went and had lunch with 2 of my favourite children (was watching them for a friend)... then did crafts and has a mini spa day! My hair was getting a bit long, so I went tor a cut. Love it! Came home and actually made dinner. Not cereal or toast... dinner... chicken, rice and veggies! (Today is officially day one of counting my "points" again!) Now I am slowly moving stuff in to my old roomies room. It is going to be my craft room / sewing room / office. I am really excited about it. Chose my paint colours today. Hmmm.... maybe I will head out and buy the paint now!

So nothing too exciting... but that was my day!

No comments: