Monday, April 02, 2007

Puppy Love

The adventures of Bronte continue. Things are going really well. I think I have finally accepted that if my little guy cries, he will be ok. I left him for a few hours yesterday barricaded in the kitchen. When I put him to bed, I did the same thing. He did not cry at all. And when I came down this morning (ok, so he was whimpering a bit then), he was in his bed which is in his crate! I also went out today for a few hours and crated him. He was fine! He whimpered a bit when I left, but was fine when I came home. Yay! I still think that to crate him when I am at work is too long. But I am thrilled to know that he is getting used to his crate. He even went in it a few times on his own today! I am way less stressed than I was on the weekend!

We also went to the vet today. Bronte really likes Dr Carl. He was very well behaved, and got a clean bill of health!

A few more pics of my baby...




2 comments:

4ever29 said...

I love that his doggie toy is a pig!!! That rocks!

.: Christa :. said...

Yes, a PINK pig.... Bronte was supposed to be a girl. But I fell in love with a boy.