Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mercy on the Broken Road

I heard these lyrics, and my heart so resonated with them. How many times have I found myself on a road of brokenness, only to be found, and lifted up by His mercy. My sin and shame dissolved in to His Glory! Praise God! As I sit at His feet, this song is in my heart.

Where the Love Lasts Forever - Hillsong (Sung by Jared Wood)

Your mercy found me
Upon the broken road
And lifted me beyond my failings.
Into Your glory
My sin and shame dissolved
And now forever Yours I 'll stand

In love never to end
To call You more than Lord,
Glorious friend.
So I throw my life upon all that You are,
Cause I know you gave it all for me.
And when all else fades,
My soul will dance with You
Where the love lasts forever.

And forever I will sing,
Lord forever I will sing,
Of how You gave Your life away,
Just to save me,
Lord You saved me.

With You, where the love lasts forever

No comments: