Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Christmas Music

Is October 17th too early to be listening to Christmas Music? Sarah McLachlan's Christmas CD came out today. So as soon as I got home, I logged on to iTunes, and the download began. I could say that I was listening to it only to make sure it downloaded alright, but the truth is, I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC! (I was actually on iTunes a few weeks ago, and saw that you can link up to a radio station that plays all Christmas Music. I resisted.) I usually put my Nativity Set out the first week of November... for the simple reasons that I love it (it is one of those Willow Tree Angels sets), and it was not cheap. So I figure I may as well get my moneys worth! Off to work with my new Christmas cd in hand!

1 comment:

4ever29 said...

I usually start listening to Christmas music right after hallowe'en so I don't think it's too early for you to be listening.